Accepting online donations provides major benefits for nonprofits, so we’ve put together these resources to help improve your online giving results! These are tips and reasons that each organization, no matter the size, should seriously consider why online donations is a MUST.
Top 10 Reasons to Promote Online Donations:
1) The majority of nonprofit websites offer online giving capabilities – it’s now expected.
2) Provide a convenient and cost-effective location to send donors from solicitations (24/7).
3) Take financial advantage of planned or unplanned media attention given to your nonprofit .
4) Cost-effectively attract new donors referred by constituents, search engines, and other sources.
5) Eliminate data entry with automatic integration of online donations to 7ven Star System.
6) Reduce postage/mailing costs.
7) Increase sign-ups, donations and web activity.
8) Generate higher average donations – according to Nielsen//NetRatings, households with Internet connections tend to be wealthier and better educated than those without Internet access.
9) The average age of Internet users who donate online is 20 years younger than direct-mail donors.
10) Access funds faster – online donations can be collected in real-time.